The Senior HR Representative will report to the HR Manager and assist with the development, implementation and administration of HR management policies. The SR HR Rep provides customer focused, pragmatic HR advice and support to Managers and employees in line with organisational policies, procedures and legal requirements.
The Senior HR Representative may be required:
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with all supervisory personnel both onshore and offshore.
- Ensure effective interpretation and application of organisational policies through provision of advice and guidance on complex situations eg Discipline/Grievance matters, Sickness Absence, etc
- Manage administration of pension and benefits plans. Coordinate all salary and benefit survey data input and analysis. Preparation of recommendations/proposals to current salary and benefits plan.
- Act as main point of contact for Occupational Health.
- maintain and update computerised HR Information System and personnel files ensuring the accurate recording of personal, employment, payroll and staffing information including pay awards, transfers and promotions.
- Deputise for HR Manager and represent the company at industry forums as required.
- Recruitment for onshore personnel in consultation with Line Management.
- prepare and issue contractual terms and conditions of employment for shorebase personnel. Carry out inductions for new onshore employees.
- Provide support and maintain regular contact with employees on sickness absence. Liaise with Occupational Health Services providers as required.
- Liaison with International Human Resources on expatriate/TCN matters as required.
- Coordinate pension and benefit renewals along with any related Corporate reporting requirements.
- Preparation of the monthly payroll for onshore workforce.
- Ensure compliance with Company HSEQ initiatives.
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley procedures are followed.
Additional Duties (as required):
- Communicate with company insurers with regards to any claims.
- Use iCIMS for advertising job vacancies and sourcing of candidates.
- Maintain ESN database/joining instructions database and ensure employee data is accurate.
- Undertake quarterly Oracle patch testing on behalf of UK HR.
- Provide regular HR on-call assistance.
- Participate fully in all Health, Safety and Environmental initiatives and safety programs.
- Follow Diamond Offshore Global Excellence Management System (G.E.M.S.)